about the author links
home maps
stories
closures
collieries men at work machines

Garw Valley Collieries

Glenafon Colliery (also known as Glengarw or more commonly as the Ballarat) was sunk in 1903, this photo was taken by Earnest T. Bush during its sinking. It was closed in 1959.

1 of 73

Glengarw Colliery c. 1903

first | previous | next | last | back to garw collieries intro

Google
 
about the author links
home maps
stories
closures
collieries men at work machines

©all words and pictures on this site are copyright of Bernard Ingram and Black Cat Design